
Friday, October 27, 2006
Sianzz.. Os just a few days away.. Wish i can just muster all my concentration and JUST STUDY!!! Instaed of thinking of slacking.. Ahh.. god... Give me the will and desire to study... I dun wan to regret later.. Haishzz.. And I really dunno what to do.. Broke up with my GF bout one month ago.. cuz of a gal.. zzzz haishzz.. Cuz i think i being unfair to her when i thinking of someone else when steading with her.. So i initiated It.. Hope she able to get over me.. Haishzz.. Anyway.. I gonna leave Zhss Soon le.. Will that mean that i should give up on her??
Haishzz.. Talking bout zhss.. i already starting to miss it.. I told my fren.. then he say.. u fail o lvl lor.. then if lucky can stay in zhss.. but then after thinking bout it.. I told him.. Its not about Zhss the place itself.. But the ppl in that year.. the ppl beside me that is so important to me.. I gonna miss u ppl... Miss the teachers.. And ya.. Miss tan the principal is quite ok actually.. Once u get to know her that is.. Hope the Zhonghuarians will realise it.. And the teachers teaching me..
Mr. Leong.. who helped me alot in scouts..
Mr. Noel Koh.. who pulled my years cuz i forgot the scout uniform.. And being my Form teacher.. All the best to u..
Aiya.. still got alot.. will dedicate them to this blog next time.. no time.. haha..
Anyway.. just food for thought.. remember bout the guy who jumped into the mrt tracks to commit suicide?? The reason was that he was poor and that he felt more of a burden to his family than a help.. Well.. His family received Loads of money.. Think bout half a million.. Prob was that the news reported that she had 200k le.. yet ppl continued to donate.. haishzz.. Secondly.. why do ppl donate so much just to them.. i believe that they being kind.. but ain't they overdoing it? Wun more ppl commit suicide just to get the sympathy of the public?? and lastly.. why do ppl only donate when ppl die.. and not when they are still alive??!!!! Haishzz.. I very confused.. this is weird..
haishzz.. well.. cya ppl soon.. hahazz.. Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 6:21:00 PM