
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Haishzz.. Life sux.. Was not selected for Pre-U Sem and now am distanced from my frens.. haishzz.. guess life can just get worse with that special someone i like huh.. She has been so cold to me that i suddenly feel that,"God!! Take me to heaven now!!" I dun feel like living anymore.. However i know my task on earth is not finished yet.. There are yet so many souls to be saved.. yeah.. haishzz.. WHAT DO I DO NOW!?? I MISS MY JIE and frens!! Haishzz..
Anyway.. the spoon theory that i copied got prob.. and i dun have time to correct it now.. its some copyright prob but i will rectify it soon.. but retyping everything so be patient k? needa go.. God save me from this misery!! I love her alot... How to say?? And my frens too.. haishzz.. when is this ever gonna end.. Got this kinda shit ever since primary school.. ppl misunderstand me always.. haishzz.. and just when i thought this bunch of fren from A01 is diff, i am yet thrown into dispair again.. God help me!! Perhaps i am too insignificant but well.. guess i gotta live up to it.. But i still will be overlooking my frens.. so those ppl who even thinking of bullying them watch out.. Oh my 17 year pent up anger will kill u.. Thats all.. haha.. cheerios!!(why do i always have to sound so cheerful when i am not?? zzzzzz
carved upon my life at 11:47:00 PM