Flying Escapades..

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am just an insignificant person
I wonder how to tell her my feelings
I hear her voice in my heart
I see her face in my head
I want to see her joyous smile
I am just an insignificant person
I pretend to be not in love with her
I feel so deeply for her
I touch her heart through small actions
I worry she will discover my love for her
I cry out in agony and in pain
I am just an insignificant person
I understand that being together is impossible
I say I rather we remain as close friends
I dream of being with her always
I try to make her happy every single second of the day
I hope she will understand my feelings one day
I am just an insignificant person


Well.. Today is like quite ok la.. Gotta end school early.. Had great fun in Literature.. Miss Thiang Rocks k.. Haha.. Anyway.. Had a fun time today.. Went out with part of 1A01.. We ROCK K?? Yeah.. Jie went along at the last min as well.. So glad.. Love her alot..(Dun even think of bullying her.. I will get to you..) Oh,And I Gained the Real trust of someone who told me somethings today.. Am elated.. Eh, Bonded with Leo and Patson too..(Think i need more time to fully trust patson though.. not that close yet..) yeah.. needa do PW.. so i keep this short.. Enjoy my poem.. will keep more coming.. U guys can figure what whether are they describing me not then... hahazz.. Cheerios..

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:35:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.