Flying Escapades..

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Eh.. Sorry for not blogging much.. But my internet connection nowadays really like shit shit and more shit.. Siao de.. Sometimes work, sometimes dun work.. Like saying,"nanni nanni poo poo.. U cannot catch me!!" Wa.. I going crazy sia.. Haha..2

Anyway.. Back to me.. Haha.. Well.. Life has been quite crazy this few days.. Its so crazy that i sometimes question.. Am i the one going crazy?? Perhaps so.. After all the mind is a powerful thing.. Well.. Anyway.. I may close down my tagboard soon.. Cuz its so barren.. -.-".. Yeah.. Basically, sch was ok.. Was let off at 3.30.. hahazz.. Chiong Econs homework.. Oops.. yeah.. But anyway, issue was i went down late for Tracks.. and i thought i was like gonna be late.. Yeah.. But it turned out that there is no tracks.. Haha.. But there was a meeting at 5 with Mr Alan Tan.. our cca teacher-in-charge.. Wa.. He was talking about us having 45 ppl thrown in our CCA.. Wth.. So many for what.. Sianz.. Anyway, he was talking about captaincy, and i was like thinking.. I want be.. I want be.. But like no one really raised their hand.. So i was like.. Wa.. So idiotic if i were to like raise and thats why i didn't.. Anyway.. Should i even be captain?? Ami capable enuff?? Haishzz.. Perhaps not.. Whatever..3

Anyway.. since there was no training.. I had to wait for Fiona for like 4 hours cuz part of the class is meeting at Cineleisure to celebrate Leo's birthday.. Thinking there would be tracks, i told her.. Hey.. I wait for you lor.. And being a man of my words, i kept to it.. Though she was like," u go first la.." However my rationale is like this.. "If u made a promise, Keep by it as much as possible, especially when u know u can make it.. Cuz if small things u promise and say U cannot adhere to, What of the big things?? Same with lies.. If small lies u must say, what of the big ones?? Can u be trusted to be truthful??" yeah.. Oh ya.. SRJC rocks.. Though we lost to RJC like 2-1 in soccer.. I still think our soccer team rocks.. they are just unlucky la.. Shawn, a player alone already hit the bars 3 times, then the other players unluckiness lehz?? Haha.. JiaYou manxx.. Nothing is impossible.. Esp with God.. Yeah.. We also lost net ball be 2-1, 2 games to 1.. To TPJC.. For guys la.. Gals one i nvr see.. Oh.. tennis lost to.. to ACJC.. the defending champions.. but luckily just friendly.. JIAYOU!! Brendan and Yuandan(spell correctly not ar?)
and all the Tennis guys!! haha.. U can do it!! Oh ya... Something funny happen sia.. Charlotte called me and ask me where i am.. and she was like almost just beside me.. Diao.. haha.. anyway.. Day was ok.. 4

Celebrated Leo's birthday at Pasta Mania.. Wa.. I was so tired and i think i like not myself.. Cuz the rest like say i very diff.. from when in sch.. Dunno la.. Perhaps i really am diff.. I am a gemini remember?? I got at least two sides.. Whatever lor.. Had to go home like early cuz my mum la.. Always KPKB de.. Like today I doing something which is blibical.. she also KP.. Wa lao.. Sometimes i really wonder whether is she humane not.. Zzzz.. Always say wan the best for me.. Then Church stuff also wan restrict.. I think ar.. she takes studies too importantly le.. not that its is not impt.. Cuz in sch, without a cert in university.. U are almost nothing.. Unless u got entrepreneurial skills.. and have the money.. If not u ma chiam mati.. But We are like christians first, then students.. We are christians who happen to be students, and not students who happen to be christians.. Cuz at the end of the day, everything that we do on Earth for God will count in Heaven. Besides, Life on earth is like nothing compared to time we will spend in Heaven.. Our life is like only a trial run, short one.. cuz if we believe in Jesus.. and recognise him as our Lord and Saviour, We will definitely be in heaven.. yeah.. For all eternity.. Anyway.. Church was fun today.. Learned alot.. Sermon was very touching.. so was the songs.. I love MY CHURCH!! haha.. Most of all.. I love God.. To the ends of the Earth for U!! Amen.. 5

Ok la.. Internet fail again.. Zzzzz.. I like needa copy and save what i type or all will be Gone.. Destroyed.. Kaboom.. Finito.. Blog another day ba.. Cheerios.. 6

-Missing You..

Another page
carved upon my life at
7:17:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.