
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Haishzz.. Cannot nvr really express how i feel now..
this feelings seems to consume me from the inside out..
She's like always on my mind..
Every min, every hour, everyday
There has nvr been a moment where i do not think of her..
Though some ppl might say, that its all just a crush and stuff..
But somehow, this one is different, this one is one that i can nvr ever lose..
Someone i want to hold on to the rest of my life..
I dunno if its me saying this on impulse when i am liking her.
But i would like to say, I would nvr one day stop liking her,
Not unless i lose all hope or when i know it will nvr ever be possible(which i would hate to hear..)
But at this point of time now, i just wan to hold on to her..
I have told ppl i cannot bear or afford to lose her..
and i do mean it..
The feeling is just that profound and just that deep..
She's like the angel of my dream..
Beautiful, Cute, nice and so pretty..(perhaps to me only..)
Well.. What i know now is that I really dunno how to proceed..
I know i should nvr ever tell her my feelings until after the As, but then the feeling is just so strong that it is just so angonizing to not be able to tell her, though its the right thing..
Haishzz.. I feel damn sad now.. There's this longing for her..
that i cannot describe.. Words seems to fail me when i want to voice it..
I just pray to God, to guard my heart, to do things the right and blibical way..
Its alright to like her, but it is only wrong when ppl do things till overboard..
main idea is to just keep chaste and pure..
Yeah.. Life currently sux.. Lucky God is around, if not.. i would be............
Yeah.. Life's a mess, everything does not seem to work..
And it just robs the life out of me.. Looked so depressed today, tired too..
Haishzz.. haishzz.. haishzz.. SPARE me THIS AGONY!!!
carved upon my life at 7:21:00 PM