Flying Escapades..

Saturday, April 21, 2007

If only you could see the tears in the world you left behind
If only you could heal my heart just one more time
Even when I close my eyes
There's an image of your face
And once again I come to realise
You're a loss I can't replace

Soledad
It's a keeping for the lonely
Since the day that you were gone
Why did you leave me Soledad
In my heart you were the only
And your memory lives on
Why did you leave me
Soledad

Walking down the streets of nothingville
Where our love was young and free
Can't believe just what an empty place
It has come to be I would give my life away
If it could only be the same
Cause I can't still the voice inside of me
That is calling out your name

Soledad
It's a keeping for the lonely
Since the day that you were gone
Why did you leave me Soledad
In my heart you were the only
And your memory lives on
Why did you leave me
Soledad

Time will never change the things you told me
After all we're meant to be
love will bring us back to you and me
If only you could see

Soledad
It's a keeping for the lonely
Since the day that you were gone
Why did you leave me Soledad
In my heart you were the only
And your memory lives on
Why did you leave me
Soledad

*Soledad is a Spanish word meaning solitude(Bet many ppl dunno)

Well.. This song holds alot of meaning to me..
Hope it will not be what I am like one day..
But then and again..
Definitely will have de..
Seems like i am just waiting for it to happen..
Someone told me," U very afraid of rejections right?"
I rebutted NO..
But after thinking about it..
I think, perhaps i am..
Maybe not alot..
But the fear is there..
Cuz i know i cannot bear to lose her..
Which is why I have not told her yet..
Can't risk even our friendship manxx..
Have seen enuff to know that if things turn out bad(Which is 100% of the time for me)
I will suffer the most..
Cuz Cold War will just break out..
With me being the scapegoat..
Me feeling the worst..
What i wanna say is..


Till the last of my breath leaves,
My heart shall be with you always.
Till the last beat of my heartbeat,
You are on my mind always. (even in heaven, i will think of u..)
Your smile brings joy to my life,
I can't help but smile when that grin spreads across your face.
You are like my source of strength, (other than God)
Pulling me through each difficult phase.
I now know why I love you so,
And I pray that U will remain happy always.
Till the end of times,
You will forever have the keys to my heart.

Haishzz.. I am so deeply in love huh..
But i am just gonna love her and watch over her this 2 years..
Cuz I wanna concentrate on studies first
Cuz I wanna give my youth to God first
Cuz I wanna let her know that this shows that i can wait for her..


Till the last of days in JC pass,
I shall keep watch over you,
Watching, caring and protecting.


Gonna only let her know my feelings at the end..
I pray to God that the temptation of Satan to tell her is kept at bay..
Cuz I know this feeling of love is different from others..
She is just so special..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.. Back to real life.. Well.. today past well.. Missed her loads..
dunno what to do.. Got loads of homework and Leo says there is none..
Wth.. Haha.. K la.. Couldn't concentrate in church today..
Many things are burdening me, and i can't seems to solve them..
1. Missing her(worrying that she might find out.. Pray she doesn't)
2. Student Council(whether i should join not..)
3. Homework
4. PW
5. Jie (Whom i think is distancing much from me le.. Sianz.. Is it me? {as the cause} Is it me? {thinking just too much} Fan ar Fan ar.. She is one of my closest fren.. Nah think the closeness i think between is not as close as it seems.. She has closer frens..

WHATEVER LA!!! F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this life..

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:55:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.