Life is but a meaningless game without you
You add purpose, You add hope
You are the beacon of life
that supports me when i am down
Do you know that?
You are the light, the only for me
without your smile
I am at a loss
Without your warmth
I know not what to do
Please understand this
Without you, I would just be a wandering soul
Am wonderfully happy today..
100 m i first sia..
200 m i second..
Lose to Jing Xin sia..
But then he tracks captain plus older than me by one year old.
I ok le la.. Only 2 people faster than me.
Samuel and Jing Xin, both older and had loads of training and not flat foot..
-resigned look. Guess though it makes some sense, I seem like I am in self-denial..
But i am very good le hor? haha..
Somemore i just clarified some things which made me happier.
Though still got some others,
guess the more imminent ones are gone.
Oh manxx.. Many obstacles gone le.
I dunno manxx.. But then I think i just stop talking about the gal I like
and keep it to myself..
yeah.. thats what i am gonna do manxx..
Another page
carved upon my life at 9:31:00 PM