Such is the wonders of dilemmas..
I am in a splitting headache
cuz of three probs..
In order I have,
1. something which is troubling me like mad but i cannot disclose
2. council withdrawal problems
3. sports heats tml and i have no confidence because i haven't been reporting for tracks for 2 weeks cuz of prob no. 2.. ( u get what i mean now when i say it sux??)
As for one, its something closer to the heart, I really at lost.
Yesterday seems fine, and I think the only way to end it right is to tell her how i feel. Why the problem arose.
.
Beautiful is the ordinary when u have a fren by u
Ugly is a sunset along the clean clear ocean when u are alone and friendless
Blessed is one poor man with loyal friends
than a rich man without even one true friend
.
Your smile brightens up my day
Your cry breaks my heart
Anguish unending flows
Laugh when you laugh
Cry when you cry
Without you, a big part of me goes missing
Without you, my life lay in ruins
You open this door of light
And give me new insights
Such is the wonder of your presence
Though you can never measure up to God
You are just after Him.
Can you open your eyes
And see how important you are to me?
And realise that though you hurt because of me,
I am hurting tenfold more?
I pray, I pray
For tomorrow to be a better day
Hope is all I can do now.
Nothing else
You hold the power to make me happy or sad
Do you understand now?
Another page
carved upon my life at 7:01:00 PM