Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

THIS IS YESTERDAY'S EVENT.. 24TH APRIL 2007.. (severely edited)


I am a dying person suffering
I am like drowning in a depthless crevasse in the ocean,
where as i sink,
the pressure i feel starts getting bigger and bigger..
I try to swim up but somehow i cannot..
Strength fails..
Everything fails..
My eyes are tired,
my hands are tired,
my legs are tired,
my brain is tired,
and most importantly my heart is dying
I struggle against the pain and the sorrow
But alas,
Peace nor solace can i find,
I am just sinking,
and suffering as i am being squeezed emotionally "dry"
with no where to run
I am a dying person suffering
Down
down
down
down
down
drowned..







Today, 25th April 2007


drowning i still am..
distanced i still am..
lonely i still am..
unhappy i still am..
Confused i still am..
heartbroken i am..
Craziness i am in..
Tired i still am..
Solace i am finding..
Drowning I am..
Regret I am feeling
Dreadful I am..
ETC..

Another page
carved upon my life at
7:20:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.