Flying Escapades..

Friday, April 6, 2007

Well.. Today went well.. Ignore my earlier post. was damn angry about the internet... type so much then all disappear.. Anyway.. Main cruz was that charlotte and shir are alright.. WEEEEEEEEEE(oops sounds like... Someone??)

Anyway still very angry with W.. Is he like a bit retarded or what.. Can't he see i am super buai song with him? Ass sia.. Still dare pretend nothing happen.. WTH LA...!!

Anyways again.. I went for MCG today.. Basketball is not my forte.. Zzzz.. I keep missing the hoop by abit.. it just keeps bouncing on the ring threatening to fall in but in the end doesn't.. That sux.. And i am really sorry if my posts come abit irregular now.. Internet dun have= cannot blog.. so pardon me.. Yeah.. Anyway.. Life is okok now.. Someone made my Jie sad again.. Cannot put much detail anyway.. But i was so sad, cuz of her.. She sort of affects my mood.. -.-".. yeah.. She's that impt.. Just like charlotte and shirlene are.. they are both impt. yeah.. after MCG then went to my Jie's church movie thingy.. was damn nice la.. until someone called and made me talk loudly cuz they cannot hear.. WTH!! told u i in church le.. still call.. Got me so ma lu and pissed.. Sorry Father.. Sorry Daddy.. I was like half angry even in a place of worship.. SORRY!!! ANYWAY!! I WAN SAY.. MY JIE, CHARLOTTE AND SHIRLENE... THEY ALL ROCK!!! so dun any dare bully them.. cuz u will regret de.. trust me on that.. yeah..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:22:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.