Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yeah.. Finally this blasted internet worked.. Couldn't blog these few days cuz of internet lor.. Anyway.. This week really sux.. Someone(lets just call the person, Cloud). ok.. Cloud apparently thought i was to close to him(may not be right gender) so when i wanted to join his cca, when i failed to get a passport pic which is required to have for tracks. So i asked him if his cca needs.. Apparently it doesn't(too prestigious? Haha).. So i said i think i most prob joining.. But then he didn't reply my sms le.. I knew something is wrong.. and it is still wrong.. so i asked.. U not happy i joining ur cca is it? cuz i can see u like not very happy.... Still no reply..

So when i sort of asked the third time, coupled with other questions, he finally admit that he not feeling comfortable.. yeah.. and wan me to not sms as much to him.. and stuff, no msn.. etc..
i am not gay btw.. this person may very well be a gal who is like impt to me? or even a guy fren whom i trust alot? haha.. anyway.. i was damn upset.. i assured him i die also wun go his cca.. yeah.. I remembered being so down that i couldn't study anymore for the day.. It was that bad.. And ever since this, i am not close to him anymore.. i hate this.. i suddenly feel as if the world has collapsed, living me alone to carry it.. I dun wan it to happen.. I wan things to be at its very best..

anyway, hist test was easy la.. haha.. oops.. haishzz.. dun feel like talking or typing le.. Damn emo now.. God help me.. I am in desperate need for Love..

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:10:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.