Flying Escapades..

Friday, May 4, 2007

Haishzz.. Jie and shirry now in camp..
Haishzz.. Heard them talk about what camp thing they gonna do with joel..
I so jealous
I feeel so left out..
well..
All this stupid emotions I sometimes wish I can just throw them away
Does it then mean I am human if I do feel this way?

Anyhow, I dun see it as their fault la..
Haishzz.. They have the right to have their fun what..
And this is of cuz what i want for them too..
Just that I want to be in too..
:(

Sianz.. Here I am sitting here thinking of them, while they are at SRJC NOW!! having fun -.-
The irony.. HAishzz.. Nothing much to say la.. Today met nicholas for SMUN partner..
Wow.. He is quite knowledgeable sia..
Woots..
Though we left at 9.. I left with a heavy heart, Half wishing I could stay too..
Haishzz.. Life sux?? :)

Till the time stops, till the waves subside. I will be yours.

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:02:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.