
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Haishzz..
This is a crazy life.
School work is piling up like no one's business.
All the hist essays, all the econs homework, all the lit words i dun understand.
Guess maths is the easiest now. Though i needa revise to remember.
I will.
Oh manxx.
Some teacher read my blog and now I have to be very subtle.
Cuz I Wun know when He/She will come again.
No complaints. A blog is a public place anyway.
Oh, There's still the PW I am not even passionate about.
About Walt Disney, Not my groundbreaker.
Have nothing to say during OP.
OH GOD..
Help me pull through all this. What can I do?
Who can help me?
Econs I have confidence, History I need more practice(something which I dread)
But Lit, something totally New. Its catching up manxx..
Did I make the wrong choice?
Should I have been to some other JC? Or some other Science Course or Art course?
These doubts are driving me insane.
I need help. I desperately need help-In lit, in PW, in filing(something which I haven't been able to do since sec one.
What overshadows all this is also the concerns about my walk with God.
Oh, help me follow your word everyday,
Oh, help me be your beacon of light in this world.
Oh, help me to put you in front always.
Oh, help me with the affairs of the heart.
Tell me whether this is right.
I have already decided to wait.
Till the end of next year.
I am willing to wait.
But the agony is killing me.
I am getting jealous and angry.
the sin is engulfing me.
Is this why you asked me to loosen my grip?
Won't I lose her then?
Its a hard thing to do.
Cause she means alot to me.
Its like a divided heart, between her and you.
Does this mean I can never have someone I like?
Haishzz.
If so, I will trust in you.
Have faith in knowing you will give me the best.
Help me Trust in you.
And know With you, all things are possible.
If only, I could know whether she will be.
Then I wun need to go through this.
If only.
carved upon my life at 11:31:00 AM