Flying Escapades..

Friday, May 25, 2007

haishzz.. My heart is in pain..
Every single second..
No One knows..
No One cares..
No One understands..
I really wish this pain can stop..
And weirdly at the same time,
I want it to continue..
This is crazy..
This feeling is getting me confused..
What is this??
ARGHH!!

Problems after problems have to happen..
Now i dunno what to do..
I really dunno..
I am at a loss..
WHAT should I do??
Someone help meeee..
I think no one can..
Haishzz..
I AM GOING CRAZY!!
My heart has been hurting the entire week..
And there are times i wonder..
Whether I have made a wrong move..
I really dunno..
All I wanted was to go back to before..
Is it that hard a thing to ask for?
I tried u know..
I tried..
But My presence is like someone who is there just to take up space..
That is what u made me feel..
I really dunno..
Plus the class is saying things cuz of me..
And I really dunno what to do..
Can we just sit and talk?
Or is that possibility a dream..
I really wanna know..
Cuz I dun think I can withhold this kinda emotions and situation any much longer..
I am gonna collapse soon..
I am just gonna die soon..
I think what I learnt this week is,
Words matter alot..
Even though one may say,
I seriously seriously dun mind..
But if one were to seriously search down inside..
One will find that it does matter..
Another thing is that though we always say we must leave without regrets,
It ain't possible..
Not with my situation where every move I make meets a dead-end or a bomb that blows up in my face..
I really am at a loss..
I didn't want things to turn out this way..
I never did..
And I am regretting every single moment ever since that day..

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:24:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.