
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Today was nice nice nice nice nice nice nice day.
Went to church and received powerful preaching sia..
Pastor Wilson Lim from Hope Brisbane came to preach the sermon for us.
Topic was about From Ashes to Revival-- Burnt anew by God.
Basically Whole sermon was about asking the christians to always to remember to surrender fully to the Lord.
"If you cannot release what small thing your heart is holding on to, How can you possibly receive what great and good things that the Good Lord wants to give you?" -Quoted from Pastor Wilson
Sermon also asked us to have a fresh encounter, fresh revelation and a fresh vision of God.
I Dun really know if this was in any reference to my life.
And i Dunno if God is asking to let go of her.
Haishzz.. BUT God I really love her.
U said U will never shortchange me
cuz u will always want the best from me
Ain't she the best for me?
I cannot forget her.
I can't.
Please tell me I dun have to let go of her.
If its about the risk of going astray,
I promise I wun.
I already plan to tell her only after the As.
And then I Would have army till 21.
Ain't that enuff already?
Unless She is not the best,
unless she will cause harm.
I dun think she will.
I dunno
Only you know.
So please God tell me
Cuz i Love her alot now.
I really dunno.
If its really about this matter,(I hope not)
Then I will trust in you then
That God,
You will make a way
You will make it happen
I lay my life for you once again.
carved upon my life at 8:44:00 PM