
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Today was quite sianz..
Went my grandma house early in the morning to learn how to cook nice curry..
So cool..
Then cooked pork chops, curry with chicken.. Yummy!!
Well.. Took my entire morning off.. And was late for PW!!
Remembered rushing down to our rendezvous..
And on the way realised that Marian was late too.. -.-"
She on same train as me..
Oh ya..
I am good and kind boy k..
I gave up my seat for this mummy and her child so they could sit together..
Haha..
PW was a failure today..
Realised charlotte's importance when the things that needed to be done,
The surveys, and some other documents were with her..
So could not do anything..
We weren't really focusing in the end..
Sorry Marian..
Wasted your time..
Soooo Sorry..
Anyway, today sort of "bonded" with Patson cuz when we gave up on PW,
We decided to play FM2007..
Had loads of fun la..
But all "good" things must come to an end..
Had to like go home le..
On the way home..
I gave up my seat for this old man who was trying to find seat..
Who say I am not good boy.. hmmm..
Anyway.. Pray tml will be better day..
Yeah.. With this new mindset, everything will be fine..
God, plz protect me from the doubts casted by Satan..
Dun let me sink into that state again..
I want to live life purposefully..
To be able to be a man and do the right thing.
Though we may not be possible.. Yeah..
carved upon my life at 10:30:00 PM