
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Wa.. Today sports day sia..
Basically ran 100m finals, 4x100m BOYS(to those who think i am gay or gal.. U know who u are.. Spider) and 20x 200m..
100m was not my Personal Best, in the sports day event itself.. Personal best in sports day is 12.56secs.. and today i ran 12.78secs.. Not much diff right??
but this 0.22 sec caused me to drop from 3rd to 5th.. -.-..
Wth..
Then ran 4x100m won bronze. Cuz I from aquila.. Then the other aquila team gets first cuz all J2 and one "GAY" J1.. So should get 2nd de..
But then last min, This pegasus guy could up with Yoke Ming..and we got 3rd..(I was first runner btw..)
Then was 20x200m.. I was second runner... WOOHOO!! Desmond was 1st runner and when he came, he was 4th..
I chiong all the way and became 1st.. remembered everyone cheering for me manxx.. So cool..
One of my fren say is cuz SHE looking thats why i so fast(everyone say i run damn fast.. true??)
LOL!! I said perhaps... Dunnno..
Anyway.. We got Gold for 20x200m.. I mean what u expect.. Aquila lehz.. HAHA!! we won the house championship too.. Got a pic of myself.. upload next time..
Haishzz.. After that went watch movie at spiderman's gf's church.. Damn nice movie..
super touching la.. Was abit tearing at some points cause God felt so real..
Then went auntie house eat pizza and here I am at home..
haishzz.. Dunno what is this manxx.. I think I am like very in love with HER.. Some might say,"we are too young to know about love." but I personally think that I know what's it about..
Just that some parts i may have failed cuz I am human..
Dunno if its me or am i missing her alot.. Must see her soon lehz..
I promise to win the next Sports day for her.. I must...
carved upon my life at 12:33:00 AM