Flying Escapades..

Friday, May 18, 2007

Well..
Life today is not very ok..
Have been lone for almost the entire day..
Though I smile and laugh to my other frens,
which makes them think I am fine.
And i deny being down when other sharper frens ask,
The problem is my trouble overshadows all this.


I liken myself to a kite with broken strings..
Where I am drifting alone in the wide threatening sky,
where streaks of lightning miss
and fearful thunder clap aloud
The fear of death creeps
but I have no control
No control in whatever direction I want to go
Though the thought of going back down to re-tie my string is present
I do not have the choice or power to do so
The fierce wind whips me higher and higher
The situations get worse and it doesn't seem to be letting up

Thats me..
I am the kite that goes strong through buffeting winds
I may look strong and nonchalent
but deep down,
like the kite that is being attacked constantly
My structure is weakening,
threatening to tear apart.
The wind does not let up,
And now rain starts pouring.
There are only two ways of getting down.
To be torn so much that I cannot fly
Or gracefully land on the ground as the wind lets up
To go into a place where Relations cannot be repaired
or to come down still going strong,
with the chance to build a stonger structure
and have a stronger and solid string.

However,
the case seems to be that of the first.
Where I am heading down the path of remorse, regret and no return.
I dun have a choice.
I cannot be saved by myself alone.
Only the wind or external forces can help me now..

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:05:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.