Flying Escapades..

Thursday, May 17, 2007

What is life man?
The one person you want to really care doesn’t really care.
The people whom u dun care whether they care or not, care too much.
This is sianz sianz sianz.
Perhaps we are just not destined.
I should just leave my feelings behind and just be a shadow.
Looking and keeping watch.
At the end of the day, perhaps I shall see her in heaven?
Perhaps..

One’s life is so filled of doubts,
Only God holds the answer and the knowledge to what might happen next.
Oh Lord. If this is a test, please let it pass quick cause I am hurting a lot.
I am hurting so much Lord.
Surely you know how I feel.
Surely you know the hurt I am enduring.
I have never been an entirely strong person,
Be it mentally or physically or spiritually.
You know I need all the help I need to be able to achieve them all.
And this test is making my heart ache like never before.
Looking at her, I believe my plan is working.
I am not that sensitive anymore.
I still am, abit overboard, but I have improved significantly.
Why must I fall in love with her?
WHY? WHY? WHY?
I didn’t intend it to happen.
I never wanted it to be this way.
Somehow I jiu shi bu zhi bu jue de ai shang le ta.
Somehow I jiu shi wu neng wei li de ai shang le ta.
It started small and I didn’t realise it or am trying to deny it.
When one day, something happened that made me react like caesium + cold water
Then I realise I truly wanna love her with all my heart and to protect her all my life.

But now I know,
No matter how much I hope, it will never happen.
No matter how much I try to overlook it, it shall not be.
No matter how much I deny it, it cannot never be a fact
No matter how much I try to win her over, I am bound to failure
No matter how much I love her, we are not meant to be.
No matter how much in all ways I do. Life is not kind to me.
.
Tell me what makes a man wanna give you all his heart,
Smile when you are around and cry when you are apart.
If you know what makes a man wanna love you the way I do.
I will gladly give my life for you.
.
Where there is love, I’ll be there
Just call my name, I’ll be there.
I’ll be there to comfort you.
I’ll build my world of dreams around you
I am so glad that I found you.
I’ll be there with love and warmth
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter,
Togetherness, well that’s all I after,
Whenever you need me, I’ll be there.
I’ll be there to Protect you.

If you should ever find someone else,
I’d he better be good to you.
Cause if he doesn’t, then I’ll be there!!
I’ll be there.
I’ll be there
Just call my name and I’ll be there.
.

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:59:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.