
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Ok.. Continueing from yesterday's entry.. Labels: SMUN (sulp a terces egassem)
About SMUN..
Well.. So I had Great company and frens there..
It felt like a new beginning..
Where all the troubles I had in the the previous entries about HER,
can be forgotten.. Though I do think of HER..
Well. Enough about HER.. Not gonna emo, so there..
Oh ya.. Do U know how fun was SMUN??
I organise Block Catching.. Can u imagine??
About 18 gals catching about 18 guys..
Cool sia.. And we only allow block A and B..
Four stories high..
Though in the end the guys dunno that They were in block C after being cornered by the gals.. (all connected de..)
Anyway.. Though the gals didn't manage to catch many guys..
Cuz The block catching we play sort of like ice and water..
They keep catching the same guys and somehow we will be able to save them.. HAHA..
Anyway, the gals rock k.. Yeah.. Thank God for them..
We also played advanced polar bear.. Got healer de..
And also played werewolf.. Got witch doctor de..
Aiya.. Anyway.. Learnt loads in camp..
Also learned asshole "dai di"
Yeah.. All in all.. SC just rocks lor..
We are like damn united can?
haha..
Dunno la..
Miss all my frens there alot.. Haishzz..
I am quite sentimental sia..
And I value my frens alot.. Beyond alot of things..
Cannot remember some other details in camp which may have been fun..
But I wanna thank Mr Steven Tay, HOD of Humanties In SRJC for giving me this wonderful chance to experience this..
THANK YOU..
Haha.. Hope he will read this then.. LOL..
Well.. At the end of it, I long pang David's fren's car to dunno which MRT station..
Yeah.. Thank God for Him and his fren..
It was a tired way home..
I had to lug alot of things home..
Wa.. I remembered wanting to just sleep through the journey..
Lucky David was with me.. Haha..
I accompanied him to his stop before turning back to my stop at Boon Keng..
Dunno why lor..
My stupid luggage de rollers make some much noise..
Klock Klock, Klock Klock.. -.-
Then David's one quiet quiet de.. Wth..
Mine is lousy quality de.. -.-
Anyway.. I remembered,
When I reached home, I was so tired that I just drop on my bed and wanted to fall asleep immediately..
But then I didn't cuz I had to help my mum in cooking.. -.-..
Wth..
Anyway, Slept at about 9.. Yeah..
haha.. Somemore gotta wake up early next morning..
-.-.. But I fell asleep anyway..
OKOK.. End of SMUN.. haha..
I think tml then I blog about the Church camp de la..
Cuz I also abit sianz le.. Somemore i got stuff to do.. haha..
Damn tired now sia..
Later gonna go study with frens.. Really Hope I can find my Lecture books..
AHHHHH
How to study without them.. -.-
I shift house le.. Then I cannot find them now.. WTH
Somemore I left them aside and did not pack them into the boxes..
Along with all my files.. Now I only see the files and no books.. -.-..
WTH
I ma chiam mati for mid years le..
Someone help me sia..
I DUN WANNA FAIL.. *hysterical cry..
Haishzz.. God help me plz..
I know You are the almighty Lord and definitely can help me find my precious books de..(Didn't know I will make this statement.. In which I love my books.. Cuz they can be irritating sia..)
LOL.. Needa go now anyway..
Will continue this again in another entry.. haha..
Cheerios ppl..
God is still GOOD.. HE is ALWAYS Good.. Amen..
carved upon my life at 10:06:00 AM