
Friday, June 22, 2007
Ok.. Got time to blog awhile.. Haha..
Well..
Yesterday got some big revelation..
HAHA!!
Anyway.. Life's been pressurizing..
Mid years coming le..
So Siao..
I nvr study much or at all.. Die le..
Cannot find my books too.. Made so much notes on it..
Gonna cry liao..
-.-
K la..
Anyway.. I realise I stopped thinking about her so much le..
haha..
Life is going up..
But then still got some troubles de la..
Sianz sia..
I needa change some parts of my character cuz they sux..
Main point is..
I starting to forget her le..
I know part of my heart still aches..
But it is no longer that intense anymore..
And Surprisingly,
I dun feel much pain..
Perhaps cuz I didn't see much of her in hols..
Maybe not at all..
Depending on how u want to view it..
:)
Well.. The previous posts will be dedicated to my Church camp de..
Thats why put one sianz there.. HAHA!!
I so lame..
-.-..
K la.. All readers..
Good luckssssssss For ur mock prelim, mid years, ur walk with God and Ur life..
Amen
carved upon my life at 2:05:00 PM