
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Sianz..
Jealousy overwhelms me,
when I see anyone with her..
I am really at a loss for the first time in years,
People may say I must have at other times done something wrong,
and will be at a loss too..
But if one were to know me,
I think alot..
And often, I am not at a loss..
But this is like,
Every step I turn,
I meet a dead end.
Either course I dun want to be selfish,
Or It wun work out
Or cuz I cannot let her know yet..
Circumstances are binding me tightly and its suffocating me..
I constantly ask my friend what I can do,
that I think He may be irritated also..
So sorry..
But I think now He understands abit of what I am going through.
Thank God for him..
To her,
I really dunno how to say how much I love you..
Its like,
you are on my mind almost every single second..
Do you understand your importance to me?
Do you?
Well..
Not yet I guess..
Not yet..
carved upon my life at 10:02:00 AM