
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Wa..
Tml exams le.. Sianz..
Nvr really study.. -.-"
Must burn oil tonight sia..
Haha..
Good luck to everyone who bothers to come here and take a look at my blog..
:)
God bless these ppl too.. :)
Anyway..
I realised something over this week..
Don't you all realise that my posts are very different after last week?
I noticed it too..
It dawned on me that,
Through out this week,
My feelings for her seems to fade away..
Though I cannot be sure of whether I still like her,
I do know that, the camp I had really changed me a great deal..
A few egs which shows this..
During the camp,
I dun really think of her..
Esp after I decided to lift my life to God..
After the camp,
I also stopped thinking of her every so oftenly..
Instead, the amount of time I think of her dwindled..
Another eg would be when I dun really cared about what she thought anymore..
Be4 the camp, every single action she made
as long as it slightly concerns me,
I would be affected like shit...
Believe it or not..
She was like my world..
I remember trying to think of something interesting to talk to her about,
everything I meet her,
ever since our friendship started dying..
I remembered being ever so excited when I could think of something to talk to her about..
Esp if it had anything to do with our first three months friend..
Now though I have something fantastic to say,
I no longer feel the urge or adrenaline rushing through me when I had such a nice topic..
Well..
Maybe it because I haven't seen her much for the hols..
Maybe because I had enough of everything le..
Maybe because I had decided to Surrender my life fully to the Lord..
Whatever the case,
I had certain revelations about her..
And it seemed to aid this gradual decline in feeling for her..
I only pray that, God will continue to guard my heart,
And stop me from rekindling my deep affection for her..
I thank God for all he has done for me..
And I really pray that one day,
all my frens will come to know of his love..
carved upon my life at 9:38:00 PM