
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Wa.. damn long nvr blog le..
Seems to be eons.. haha..
Well, exams over le, and I can fully understand,
When ppl say.. Ma Chiam Mati le..
HAHA!!
Oh man, I am so gonna die..
Think i will do quite ok with english, chinese and maths..
But the rest are as good as dead..
Sianz.. All can do more than I handed in de..
Anyway, Life is just ok la..
HAHA!! Oh man..
I sorta missed sch already..
Haha..
Actually miss my frens ba..
Ppl like Leo and gang, mabel, jia wen, alicia, tracks frens, Jerome and gang whom i went to eat out with during exams period and Li Jie and many other ppl who made me feel impt la.. Love my church frens too.. Love God most imptly..Nothing will make me leave him.. Cuz he's been so real in my life..
I have been thinking, like how I can change to become a better person..
I really dun know how but I know I gotta change quite some areas..
Haishzz.. Jia you ba..
I know I am not a nice person..
Though my intentions may be good, but sometimes my actions seems to be inadequate..
Yeah..
Thank you for all those frens who remain my frens even when they saw my flaws..
I really thank God for u..
And know that I will be there for you when you are in trouble, and to help as much as I can..
That is my promise to all my close frens.. Yeah..
Ok then.. chao for now ba.. Hand damn tired.. Dun wan type too much le.. :) Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 10:33:00 PM