Flying Escapades..

Thursday, June 7, 2007

WOW!! In SMUN now..
This is the third night le..
The United Nations Security Council seriously rocks can?
HAHA!
We are exclusive sia..
And Somehow I wished this camp will last for another week..
Though I wish I can get back home..
I guess whats tempting is the fact that there is alot of freedom here..
The rules are there but they are not very stringent..
I WAN Come again next year!!
YEAH!!

Wa..
Sia la..
Saw a few seriously quite nice gals..
They are all like good gf material..
At least for me..
Haishzz..
Well, despite this,
She is still constantly on my mind..
I dunno how much more to express my feelings but its just that she is very impt to me..
And I doubt anyone can replace her as yet..
Yeah..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:18:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.