
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Haishzz.. Many things have passed..
First, I would like to apologise for not blogging for awhile..
Many things happened.. Sis took my laptop nvr return..
Then internet down.. ETC la..
Anyway.. I will start on what happened yesterday..
I have been deciding for a damn long time..
Be4 deciding to tell her what i told..
I drafted a long email to her, telling her my feelings, how it started and all..
I know she read it.. And I am glad she is calm..
Anyway.. That was the major event of the day..
It is not entirely as major as it would have been though if it were 2 months ago..
Fact is, I already forgetting her.. Its freaking hard..
Seriously.. If u dunno what it feels like,
Its like asking u to get rid of something IN your hand..
You try your best to get it out, but somehow it stays stuck..
And its causing pain every single second..
The agony is crazy, and just when i thought i had finally forgotten her..
I found out it was wishing thinking.
Somehow or another.. A part of her rings deeply in me..
Her face today is etched deeply in my mind and I dunno if telling her is the right choice..
However, I am determined to forget her and I will succeed de..
Dunno la.. and oh ya.. I just found out one of my cute fren has a stead.. COOL!!!
Anyway, had 200m nationals today..
My timing is 26.11 seconds.. Which like totally sux can..
Thomas did 26.41.. And Jin Xing did 25.28.. WOW!! and he barely made it into semi-finals..
Oh man.. I pray man that, Thomas and I will get into the finals next year.. :)
HAHA!! Got scolded by teacher though..
Cuz we were running 12 hours be4 the competition.. Zzzz..
Remember ZHI XIAN!! dun do that again.. Must have 13 hours.. LOL!! jkjk.. 2 days rest.. Least..
Oh ya.. Came back school after that.. Then went gym with James.. talked to him about some stuff.. Guess we can be good frens huh..
Then had EP!! someone came and talked about sex.. STI and AIDS!! -.-"
whats worse is got pics de.. Sianz.. then u hear ppl laugh and see ppl blushing.. LOL!!
I just remained silent.. Tickled by my surrounding..
HAHA!! Wth lor.. Show pics on how to put on a condom.. -.-..
Seriously R21.. haha..
K la.. GTG le..
Got to do my history "Corrections"
P.S. To mr steven Tay.. Who so kindly frequents my blog.. Can tag plz?? thx.. And i think i gonna die tml when u wan collect my corrections.. Darn tired now.. Dun think i can finish.. DIE!!
carved upon my life at 9:22:00 PM