Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Haishzz..
Today is so hectic..
Remembered trying hard to wake up in the morning..
Have been totally knocked out..
My muscles feel weak and ache easily..
Plus the Shin injury that I have doesn't make things better..
I woke up reluctantly at 6.15 after snoozing my alarm for like 3 times..
thats 30 mins sia.. -.-..
Anyway, Met Dinesh again, Had a nice chat with him on the bus.. :)
And i agree that there are some things that u can nvr forget..
Talked about Scouts and our training in our respective sec schs..
I really miss scouts sia.. But then I have no time..
Got church and tracks.. And school.. And frens..
I am already struggling with Homework le..
What more an external cca..
Sorry Yu Hsuan.. I sort of neglected u in the bus ride to sch..
Tml k?? i promise.. :)

Anyway.. School today is like a dream for me..
I dun even know half of whats happening..
Half the time, I am in a daze..
Thinking too deeply and have been so tired..
God damnit!!! **** this ****
I dun wan to be emo..
Its tiring enuff to be in nationals, rushing homework, Worrying about things that i shouldn't..
And then Emoing about some stuff.. then still needa concentrate in class.. WTH lor..
I keep drifting off to sleep..
Oh ya.. MR STEVEN TAY ROCKS k..
His lecture is so interesting that it kept me awake..
Wa.. Thank God for him man.. :)
And i thought South East Asia lecture will be boring.. HAHA!!
Thank God he made it interesting..
Anyway, I know I said I have gone past caring..
But matter of fact is I am still concerned..
I wanna get it out of me..
Its useless to continue like this.. One way or another..
I gonna make things work..
At least for PW, to fulfil my role as a Leader..
(have sucked at being one.. very distracted.. Think i needa buck up my ideas soon..)
Get good PW grades..
Then after that, I wun ask of anything le..
Yeah..
Haishzz..
I love the new me.. Though its sort of an insignificant one..
Cuz its an internal change..
Have been alot less emo now.. Though many ppl dun realise..
HAHAH!! oh ya.. played soccer just now.. Lost though.. 0-1..
We deserved it in a way la.. I played like shit la..
Haishzz..
Anyway.. whats been done has been done..
No point crying over spilled milk..
Lets jiayou for the next one..
Ok la.. End it one a good note..
I WANNA CATCH UP WITH MY HOMEWORK AND I BELIEVE I CAN!!! WOOTS!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:19:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.