Flying Escapades..

Friday, July 13, 2007

Let me tell u today really sucked for me..
Friday the thirteen huh?
KNS!!
Lets start from the start shall we?
Firstly i woke up late.. at 6.30.. Wth lor..
Then had to rush but felt damn lethargic that i couldn't hurry..
Its like my body wun listen..
Anyway.. Thank God I didn't miss the bus sia.. HAHA!!
So its one obstacle gone..
Anyway.. Went school and entered the Hall..
Was thinking why we needed to enter the hall..
Asked one of the councillors standing there..
And He said.. Oh its temperature taking exercise..
I WAS LIKE!! KNS!! I NVR BRING!!
he said.. Oh.. good luck.. -.-..
Wth sia.. Cause of nationals.. I clean forgotten about buying a thermometer la..
SHift house like shit sia..
Everything disappears..
Who knows what i mean?
Anyway.. I swallowed my pride and went up the stage..
So Malu can?
LOL!!
Anyway.. Thank God the principal decided to give us a chance..
He asked all those who have it at home to get it
and those who dun have it to buy..
So I thought of mustafa..
But At the bus-stop, Thomas say he want check the Cheers store..
I was like cynical..
I told him.. Eh dun joke la.. Confirm dun have..
But i still asked him to check..
I remembered praying..
Plz God, I dunno how it is gonna be possible that cheers has it..
But make it possible lord.. And make it cheap too..
And u know what?
Thomas found this provision store nearby and it sells thermometer at 1 dollar each..
U know what?
God nvr ceases to amaze me..
HAHAH!! God is good.. Amen..
Anyway.. I shall leave it for now.. got soccer now.. update some time later.. -.-

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:55:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.