Flying Escapades..

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Well.. Haven't been blogging in awhile..
The night before, my sis borrowed my laptop and came home late..
Thus i could not blog..
Yesterday cuz i left my laptop in school,
I couldn't blog too..
And today I cannot blog much..
cuz its late and i needa sleep.. I neeeda meet at 6.45 sia.. AT AMK mrt.. -.-..
Anyway.. super nervous cuz its nationals sia.. ppl there all so pro..
got results too..
A for maths and C for chinese...
37/50 and 55/100 respectively..
Sianz.. CHinese was a killer.. So many mcq could have been right..
WTH!!
k la.. Dun talk much le.. I needa go zzzz..
CHeerios.. Continue this tml.. bb

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:48:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.