Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Well.. I finally picked up to blog again..
Well, anyway, if i were to change address again,
it would most prob be the opposite of my address now..
As in, "www.amoris..........finis.blogspot.com..
yeah..
haishzz..
There are LIKE a thousand troubles now in my heart,
Some mild, and some troubling..
I really dunno what to do or what to say or even how to explain..
Its like I dunno where to begin..
Sianz.. Today, Few things happened too, all disastrous..
Most impt was how the chinese teacher treat me though i handed up my chinese compo when so many others didn't..
i know i owed her one compo for 2 months..
But then i handed up liao lor.. And for like most of the 1 month of the 2, i was sorta busy with tracks and certain emotions..
Can't anyone understand..
Then I had to argue with my fren.. Fine la..
Leave me alone..
I can cope perfectly well anyway..
Dun feel like saying much le..
I swear to God I will purposely finish every single piece of assignment by the school except the chinese de..
Call my parents la..
Ass, to think I was like changing for the better..
What I dun understand is why God, I gave my alot of my time for u, that resulted in work meant for the weekends not being done..
Am i suppose to sacrifice my visit to my grandma or the lil amount of relax time I have too??
I am going crazy la.. I have been trying to refute what my mum says about spending too much time on church..
But everytime I cannot finish my work
It will be increasingly cuz of my increased commitment to the church..
Am I really "wasting" time, And in helping God, I receive punishment and teacher KP instead..
ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE F***ING HANDED UP MY WORK!!
THE ONLY F***ING THING I DIDN'T DO WAS A WORKSHEET AND LEAVING MY CHINESE BOOK IN THE LOCKER!! KP LA!!
SHOULD'T HAVE CHANGED SINCE U ARE GONNA CALL MY PARENTS ANYWAY!! NB..
I STAYED UP TILL NEAR FREAKING F***ING 3 AM JUST TO COMPLETE IT AND WHAT I GOT WAS F***ING SHIT FROM HER!!
I SERIOUSLY TELL U I HAD ENUFF!!
IT WAS PRECISELY CUZ I FELT REMORSEFUL THAT I QUICKLY HANDED IN MY CHINESE COMPO ONLY ONE DAY LATE!!
U KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE DOING COMPO?!!
I CAN ONLY DO THEM WHEN I GOT THE LING KAN!! NB!!
SERIOUSLY!! I NOT GIVING CHINESE A DMAN ANYMORE!! F*** LA!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
10:54:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.