Flying Escapades..

Monday, August 20, 2007

A disclaimer to all who reads..
really.. Plz scram if U take offence of what I say in emo-ness.
Cuz this is my "personal" space where I dump my feelings.
So get lost, cuz u are not welcomed anyway.

Today was crazy, slept at 2 plus last night or should I say this morning.
Wake up feeling dead and refused to go school.
But I knew I had to cuz of PW.
No way will I pang seh my group members.
Dragged myself up and another boring day begins for this ill-fated boy.

Was nearly late, am not cuz of God's Grace.
Went thru the day half day,
head like a soaked up sponge,
screaming refusal at absorbing anymore.
Got thru the day finally and slept peacefully and thus my day ends again..

You ppl like this kinda blogging?
No life, no feelings. though I did add some.
I think this kinda blogging style is quite superficial.
Yeah..

Anyway. I shall end with this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A:just here to thank u for smsing me that day.. Dun have to worry about me.. I can cope fine.. : )
B:no prob, we just need time.
A:its something i dun have and cannot have
A:and cannot afford
A:time is of an endless pain and act, one that persists on as long as I shall live.Decided to not give relationships a care, I have. Since relationships has not given me any care
A:Its not worth it, where I spend time endless chasing air, while they have their "fun" watching, and at the end of the day tell me,
A:"Hey, U are not worth it.."my world crashes, tis vicious cycle
A:I had enuff of the heartaches
A:Thus the day comes where I shall not be involved anymore........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cool? LOL!!


Another page
carved upon my life at
11:12:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.