Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The ominous gloom of truth darkens the path that I cling onto..
The resounding clap tells me I am awake and not dreaming..
Now, a whisper..
The whisper from the past, drives me berserk..
The hope that we can be together, a frigment of my imagination..

Wa..
Today went back school..
Damn tired lor..
Dunno why sia.. Keep drifting into sleep all of a sudden..
And the next, I am wide awake.. -.-"
I seriously think the medicine is the one..
Me being tired should be another reason..
Yeah..
Today ar..
Gave Mabel her butterfly..
owe her one.. -.-"
think i gonna pass alicia and jiawen's one to them soon..
I keep forgetting..
Well.. Dun emo much into my blog today for a change..
Gonna sleep early.. AND DO QT!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:14:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.