
Thursday, August 2, 2007
This post is dedicated to this just because someone tagged me...
Well.. THANKS PATSON!!
HAHAH!!
well.. this game, u suppose to come up with ten unknown or lil FACTS about yourself.. Then U have to tag ur friends.. HAHAH!! the people that gets tagged must do this weirdo stuff IN THEIR OWN BLOG and list out the rules CLEARLY!! At the end.. TAG 5 people and not tag backs..
Now for the unglam part of me.. -.-"
1. I used to be quite an arrogant person.. ( perhaps I may still seem to be now.. But I really dun mean it.. SORRY!!) Cuz I never study and always get BAND 1 in primary school..
2. I got into Gifted Programme and then quit cuz I wanted a more normal life and didn't want to be a geek..
3. Linked to 2.. Shows that I am not dumb.. Just lazy.. Which is what all my teachers tell me.. -.-" they say I could have been in RJC if i worked and studied hard..
4. I have an extremely bad habit of biting up nails when I am very stressed or scared.. Which normally comes together anyway..
5. I started washing up my own shoes at Primary One.. (imagine this cute little boy that is washing his shoes.. With seldom enough strength and often stopping cuz he was tired..) Btw.. Just another thing about me.. I and my sis used to fold paper aeroplanes and throw them down the windows from the 7th floor.. Then we will strain our necks while standing on the sofa against the grille and watch it fly down.. I remembered we even got discovered.. HAHAH!!!
6. I used to be very cute and am still marvelling at the fact that I WAS cute.. -.-" I always thought I looked ugly.. but looking at my sec sch pic.. I was sooo cute that I couldn't believe it was me.. ( dun believe de come take a look at my ez-link card photo)
7. I used to learn Organ. Accomplished grade 5 at primary 3.. But stopped cuz My father had a car accident and we had to shift to my grandma's house and everyone got busy so much so that Bringing me to the centre is a chore.. (I was young and wasn't passionate too.. BUT I WANT LEARN PIANO NOW!! mum dun let.. WANT LEARN DRUMS, BASS AND GUITARING TOO!! SOMEONE TEACH ME!!!)
8. I am actually quite a feminist.. (not feminine ar!!) I believe that Gals are equally strong and perhaps in a way stronger than guys for various reasons.. For the same reasons.. I pity them and respect them too.. ( hate Bitches though.. )=> But i dun following the crowd in labelling people.. I believe in giving them the benefit of the doubt..
9. I am not bragging.. But I believe I am a very merciful person.. One that forgives and really forgets quickly.. One day I may be fuming.. The other, as long as u dun take me as a enemy, we can be friends le.. Few examples.. How I often Am too trusting and forgiving that I kena backstabbed by the same friend at least 10 times.. ( am not dumb though.. Just that I feel we should always give people a chance.. Even up till the last time.. I was still his fren.. Just that I am not that close le.. I choose not to..) Another example, a more recent one, remember my post back then in which I was so angry with my chinese teacher, I was ok the next day.. She even said I zhe ke hai zi, bu ba fa nao he huai shi fang zai xin shang.. Zhou tian fa zhe me da de pi qi, ke tian jiu wang le.. LOL!!! meaning.. In direct translation.. I this child, dun keep disputes and unhappiness and bad stuff in my heart.. Yesterday very angry and unhappy.. Today forget already.. LOL!!
10. I am actually flat-footed.. Which is amazing cuz I can run pretty fast.. -.-"
Ok.. thats ten.. There are still many more things that you wun know about me.. Want to know?? Come know me better.. :)
Now for the 5 ppl..
Ermmm..
Limin
YuHsuan
Alicia Phua
Joanna
KaiLin
Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 8:32:00 PM