Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tonight at Noon
Tonight at noon
Supermarkets will advertise 3p extra on everything
Tonight at noon
Children from happy families will be sent to live in a home
Elephants will tell each other human jokes
America will declare peace on Russia
World War I generals will sell poppies on the street on November 11th
The first daffodils of autumn will appear
When the leaves fall upwards to the trees
Tonight at noon
Pidgeons will hunt cats through city backyards
Hitler will tell us to fight on the beaches and on the landing fields
A tunnel full of water will be built under Liverpool
Pigs will be sighted flying in formation over Woolton
And Nelson will not only get his eye back but his arm as well
White Americans will demonstrate for equal rights
In front of the Black house
And the monster created Dr. Frankenstein
Girls in bikinis are moonbathing
Folksongs are being sung by real folks
Art Galleries are closed to people over 21
Poets get their poems in the Top 20
There's jobs for everybody and nobody wants them
In back alleys everywhere teenage lovers are kissing in broad daylight
In forgotten graveyards everywhere the dead will quietly bury the living
and
You will tell me you love me
Tonight at noon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look carefully at this poem.. What does it mean??
I chose it cuz it had significance.. Not just cuz its nice but it has meaning to me..
Can anyone guess what this poem means?
I will explain tml..
Just take note of every single line..
Anyway, shit happened..
I just found out it had always been me, myself and my wishful thinking..
Sianz..
Now i feel like a moron can?
But then I still gotta thank her for trying to make life better for me..
Yeah..
Sianz..
Freaking Emo now..
Just finish my part of WR.
Very irritating cuz the details are driving me crazy..
One wrong also cannot.. Errors cannot be tolerated..)
-.-"
Anyway.. Life just sux now la..
Everything is crumbling..
Whats happening?
And oh yeah..
Dear Mr. Steven Tay who is ever-compassionate, ever-merciful, ever-considerate and ever-whatsoever u wanna add that is positive though.. or risk kena-ing his wrath.. He reads my blog.. -.-" Must be cuz too nice to read le.. LOL!!! -.-..
Yeah.. Anyway, that ever-etc Mr Tay confiscated my phone..
-.-" Just cuz someone sms me and I wanted to see if it may be impt..
But of cuz la.. Dun blame him la.. He has to uphold the class rule or ppl can undermine next time..
So I NOT ANGRY hor.. lol..
Sianz.. Shall elaborate on many things tml night..Yeah..
Freaking tired sia.. How concentrate in school??
K la.. Tml say.. hahah.. Actually is tonight say.. -.-" is one plus le!!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:53:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.