
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Well..
I have this make this a short one cuz I ain't got time..Still got PW and My lit Letter to Miss G.
Well.. To summarize this last week till now
it has been a week and much has happened..
Firstly, is regarding the HER that i spoke ever so often in my blog last time.
Well, things are better now. Just that I thought I had completely forgotten.
Which was probably wishful thinking on my part..
I thought even if I still liking her, its gonna be something insignificant..
However what shocked me was the jealousy I felt when something happened..
Haishzz.. I was so depressed and upset can?
I NEEDA FORGET!!!!
Haishzz..Anyway, things have gotten more and more jialat..
I have 2 big probs with 2 of my frens..
Haishzz..
Think I better not say ba..
Anyway, Church has been fulfilling and I really praise God for everything that he has given me.
Remembered that I caught Othello after church..
Haha.. was fun la.. Though i was floundering halfway cuz I didn't know the lines..
But nvrtheless, it sparked new interest in the story and I Would now avidly recall the scenes to that play..
HAHA!! anyway..RJC de guards very friendly..
James and I borrowed Bikes from the guards and cycled abour RJ during the intermission..
Went for supper after that with Jason, Adrain, James, Joanna and Victoria..
Haishzz..
After that night, I realised somthing and I Worry for the person..
I worry something will happen to her too..
Well, I cannot disclose much cuz i dun wan offend anybody..
But be forewarned, if that gal is hurt, I will go all out with u..
Dun mess with a child of God..
I seriously hope God will annoint and protect her..
Thx Elisha, our dear pres and my very good fren for praying for this issue and reassuring me..
Thx..Though I cannot be in council with u, I promise I will do my best outside to help.. :)
LOL!! Sianz.. Got a few eye candies in sch.. :) got one very cute one.. :)
Shall elaborate more the next time..
Cheerios..
Sorry for the earlier post k?
Abit too coarse.. -.-.. Shall change my address soon..
LOL!!
carved upon my life at 12:15:00 AM