
Monday, September 10, 2007
Haishzz..
Got a message and it further depresses me greatly..
Just here to say that..
Anyway.. Today PE was great.. hahah..
Had fun.. Hopping.. -.-"
Had training after that.. Did lunges for 80 metres.. I had to admit I was getting better..
Not as tired and painful as the first time..
Track ppl.. Chiong for 400m!!!
hahah.. Yeah!!!
K then.. I am off to study now..
Trying hard not to think about......
My mind lacks discipline..
Cuz like i said yesterday..
I just cannot concentrate..
Its getting on my nerve..
and I feel trapped in my emotions where no one understands..
I start feeling like a failure in Christ..
I feel distanced from Christ..
I dun deserve to be a christian..
I am a poor representative..
I bet if ppl see me as a christian..
They will run..
Haishzz..
God.. I have only one request now..
At the least.. Let me be void of emotions till after promos..
Bless me for the upcoming exams..
Then I dun care if I emo everyday le..
I want get pass promos..
Thats my desperate plea..
Please just grant me this..
Just this..
I wun ask for her..
I wun ask for her..
I wun ask for her..
She is just a figment of my imagination Satan has put into my life..
I wun have it..
Its impossible so I wun ask for her..
I mean.. who will like me anyway..
I said this.. And i will say this again..
As soon as I can pick myself up again..
I will not love anyone else le..
I dun wan this feeling anymore..
It just sux..
It eats me from the inside out..
It Consumes my life..
Make me short-tempered..
make me emo..
我不要在思念了。。
I am sick and tired of it..
one thing's for sure..
I wun be the one to initiate any feelings for any gal le..
yao also the gal like me first..
nah.. that wun happen so can relax..
zzzzzz....
Life SUX
carved upon my life at 10:50:00 PM