
Monday, September 24, 2007
Haishzz..
Its 2am liao..
I am still awake, being unproductive..
Anyway, I have been having loads of headaches lately..
Most probably due to the lack of sleep..
But then, I also having fever le.. Though I dun measure it..
In fact, it was only confirmed in friday when i went see doc that I have a fever..
Anyway, now, for example..
I am in an aircon room, with room temperature set at 25 degree..
And when i cover myself with a thin blacket, oh lie against a pillow..
It gets hot..
I mean, if its just body heat being transferred and trapped.. Why do i feel heated also??
Its weird..
I feel normal actually.. Guess I got used to it..
This sux.. Skarly it means I gonna die le..
Haishzz..
I really think so.. Life is short.. as I have learnt recently..
Anyway.. promos is like in 3 days.. WTH!! I AM THOROUGHLY SCREWED!!!
-.-".. Mati liao.. Bet I can't promote..
zZzZzZz... I go sleep le.. Not giving up without a fight...
Guess I going to be a miracle..
3 days.. I will show u.. No more watching of youtube till late.. *btw, i slept at 6.15am yesterday..
Watching bleach.. HAHAH!!
I am hooked..
But for the next few days.. I WILL CHIONG and show the world what a genius means..
Yeah.. I will do just that.. For now.. Sleep is all I need..
SHINKAI!!!
carved upon my life at 1:58:00 AM