Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Haishzz.. Came online for a quick breathe..
Supposed to be going aspire to check out some econs stuff..
-.-".. But here I am..

Well.. Today is ok.. Received loads of hints for our promos..
Guess thats what u get for coming to school loyally..
LOL!! Hope it is of help man.. LOL!!
Sianded.. Loads of stuff haven't do and yet i got spare time to think about her..
-.-".. Somehow I seemed to think of her when I just go into deep thoughts..
Its like I try to memorise some stuff..
I will think of her..
Its really difficult to just ignore it..
So in the end.. When The genius said he gonna make it in 3 days.. Make it 1..
Less than one actually..
Haishzz... This is crazy..
How the hell am I gonna pass a subject that I got freaking no confidence in..
I am like so dead..
EVERY single H2 SUBJECT seemed to be foreign to me..
Lit.. Sure die..
Econs.. No confidence.. After all I got a big fat U for mids.. Somemore only 22%..
history.. Losing confidence.. Even stephen tay say I have deproved alot..
"don't make my fears come true ar, Chow Zhi Xian.."
Wa.. he said my full name sia.. Always liddat..
Somemore he sounded damn fierce..
Die.. Why liddat sia.. I had 2 months..
I wasted it..
I had 2 weeks.. I wasted it..
Wasted it on emo-ing something that cannot be unfolded..
Wasting it on something that no longer holds purpose..
Wasting it on stupid thoughts..

Its not like I want it though..
haishz.. Ok.. Enuff of this crap le..
Emo Emo Emo..
Might as well be elmo la..
-.-".. I feel like telling my other self to go eat shit and dun come back..
My weak self that sucuumbs to emotions..
Its weak.. I dun wan it.. Dun come back again..
I have enuff heartaches to last a lifetime..
Zzzz.. Anyway.. Go study first la.. Ppl.. Good luck k?
Shall see u all tml..
Oh yeah.. SORRY to fiaz.. I think is spelt liddat..
I flared up at him today..
just a lil but I have been feeling guilty..
Well.. My sheep gave me a kinder bueno and fiaz and alvin had to make fun and snatched it saying its from my gf..
I was enraged over two things.. 3 maybe..
One.. Fiaz squashed the chocolate a lil bit..
Two.. He had to remind me about my situation regarding relationship and somemore insisting something my sheep gave me is from my gf.. Eat shit sia.. I ain't got no gf..
Three.. It was more of his rudeness and the other ppl's taunting that set me off..
nevertheless it is still not right of me to flare up and use vulgarities..

I realised now that I am super volatile lately..
Especially when ppl provoke me unnecessarily..
Especially when it has anything to do with u..
The impact u made in my life seems so lasting..
Whatever.. I go study le.. -.-"
can't believe i gonna start emoing again..
Go die la.. Emo..
I go study.. ECONS!! PED YED XED!!! OLIGOPOLY!! MONOPOLY!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:19:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.