
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Hi ppl.. -.-"
Today went studying at amk library..
Wa.. Sianz sia.. I am super distracted.. Then nvr really studied..
This kinda sux.. How am I to Slay the promos?
16 days left.. wth lor..
Actually, I realised that part of why I couldn't concentrate was u..
Somehow when I try to study, when I turn my head down to study,
U just keep appearing..
I cannot help but think about U,
and cuz of that, I cannot concentrate..
I remember trying to remember the formulas of elasticity..
But I just couldn't..
The only thing that I could clearly grasp though I was staring intently at my lecture book was you..
My frens said I the most distracted..
They think its cuz of the PSP and some other games I have..
But then the truth is i really didn't feel like playing..
That few hours.. I got sick of playing..
And I couldn't study..
I decided then to lose myself in the PSP..
Haishzz..
Sorry guys and gals.. I am a distractant..
A catalyst for accelerate the descent of disconcentration and weariness..
I know I not supposed to emo le.. (actually i still do.. Its all in another place..)
But then its diff, to not keep it in my everyday life..
God.. can u just take this feeling away?
I dun wan any feelings anymore..
I dun wan it..
I rather be an unfeeling person than to feel and hurt so much..
I rather be someone everyone hates and be happy than to be "famous" and yet no one understands how i feel..
It sux..
Thinking of retaining..
Nothing works..
nothing.. I tried studying.. I can't.. I think I need help from frens who can teach me..
God help me..
Missing you like mad..
carved upon my life at 10:33:00 PM