
Monday, September 24, 2007
Hmmm.. Today was weird..
I woke up half thinking about me being ichigo.. HAHAH!!
too much bleach i guess..
But that show's nice..
Wish I can be like him, have great powers.. not giving up
going all the way to save the gal, that he supposedly love..
Though He say its him repaying his debt..
Anyway, impossible stuff aside..
Woke up blur blur today..
Refer to top..
But then something that makes me scared is the strange sense of foreboding that I got when I walked out of my house..
As if something bad was gonna happen..
The dark and ominous sky did not make things better..
Tried to sleep my way to sch.. -.-" but I couldn't.. zzz..
Then just emo lor.. hahah..
Dunno la..
Anyway, since i got no time for blogging, i will cut it short..
had a rather ok day..
Just kept falling asleep at awkward timings..
Think I really got something wrong..
One moment i very awake..
The Next I can be fighting to keep awake..
-.-"
Oh yeah..
Had quite an infuriating PE soccer match.. Our guys lost 2-0..
One own goal..
HAHAH!! nvm la..
We were abit outnumbered.. plus they had like all the soccer guys except sebastian..
Anyway.. PE finished.. And woah.. I saw someone straight in the face..
My expression at that split second, at that moment..
must have been one fraught with anxiety, shock, confused and at a loss..
I didn't know to react..
The fact that she was smiling at someone made it even worse..
Not knowing who her smile was targetted at..
I skilfully glanced away.. Trying to mask my surprise and my inability to do anything..
Actually, when it was raining heavily, I somehow just decided to walk thru it..
A few steps out the building..
I saw someone running with an umbrella..
She shouted something like "HEY!!"
But I was wearing my earpiece and everything was muffled..
Dunno who she was calling and decided to ignore her, like I dutifully should..
Lest something crop up again and she start spreading stuff that weren't true..
I hate that..
Ppl who fabricate stories and put me in the bad light..
Up till now, only 2 and a half ppl heard my side of the story..
And I didn't tell them of my own accord..
They asked me and I felt obliged to give them the true account..
Anyway.. Shall explain this in my blog after promos..
Someone remind me..
Yeah..
Anyway.. I came into school dripping wet..
but had to go into the office to get my CT to mark my attendance..
And woah.. again.. I saw her.. The one I saw during PE..
I tell u, I wasn't wearing my specs.. And everything was blurred..
But I could have felt her anyway..
As in felt her presence k.. and recognise her though its blurry..
Anyway..
I swear to God, I hesitated and even took half a step back..
I was shocked again at the late realisation of her presence..
But I masked it again.. Trying to make it seemed like I wobbled..
Dunno if she noticed..
Think she was looking.. -.-"
Haishzz...
I think there is one or two more times liddat today..
But I guess the main point is..
I wonder if she saw the look in my eyes as i glanced away, pretending to not see...
It was one fraught with lots of emotions..
Yet, I am glad I hid it well..
I doubt she even noticed my eyes when I made eye contact with her..
Shall not elaborate much la..
zzzzzz.. Then half emo-ed and half sang while Elisha was playing the piano..
Went played basketball and I got a 3 pointer before the game had to be stopped..
and we won by 2 points i think..
hahah..
its 2-2 then one 3 pointer..
Dunno la..
Hahah..
Stupid Elisha made me try and gain possession while he dribbled.
4 times i think..
one time i missed totally..
2 times i touched the ball but he got it back in control..
The last one, I got it!! hahah..
I so pro.. -.-"(no modesty sia.. tsk tsk.. 要长..)
But then, I dun play basketball de..
Heh.. I soccer player..
Anyway.. came home after that..
Was tempted to run 2.4km.. but no one wanted to run with me.. Jaymond was already running..
And cuz of some other stuff, kept me from running.. NVM! shall run tml..
jaymond.. Dun u Pang Seh me..
I will rip u apart.. 0,0 just kidding..
Cheerios..
carved upon my life at 8:36:00 PM