Flying Escapades..

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I had enuff..
Had enuff of all the Emoing..
All the heart pains..
I will not think of it le..
Think for what..
Waste brain juice..
Kills my ability to study and top the sch..
Emo here Emo there..
Think about u all the time..
connect u with every single event I go thru..
Ended up losing concentration..
心不在焉.. As the teacher says for yesterday's lesson..
Think so much..
Fan so much..
Grief so much..
Misunderstood so much..
I have cried enuff..
Have suffered enuff..
Go eat shit also better..
Blocked and deleted..
Not thought of..
feeling stays but i dun wanna think bout it anymore..

meaningless heartaches..
Meaningless pain..
Meaningless struggles..
meaningless attempts..
All are meaningless cuz u dun appreciate and understand it..
Fine then..
I shall withdraw everything I know of u..
Of ur existence..
of everything..
Love remains, but I shall no longer think of it..
I Love You, and thats why I am letting go too..
Go pursue that guy u love so so much..
I wish u the best of luck..
And if u two get together..
I pray that He will treat u 10 times better than I would have or able to..
Other than that.. Haishzz.. u are just a fantasy to me.. (Final Fantasy, anyone?)
A figment of imagination brought out from the imaginary world.. (second Life anyone?)

From now on..
Its all about Christ..
yeah.. All about Christ..

Time now is 1.17am.. Will get back to EoM now..
Love endures 4ever.. Ooooh yea....

Another page
carved upon my life at
1:06:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.