
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Read your blog and what I saw really cuts me apart..
That line alone, that thought alone,
tears my soul, tears my mind..
I know I should put promos first..
But.. 你的那一句话震痛了我的心灵,使我痛得狠不得想打醒你那位不理解,不关心你的那位你爱的人。。 他这么不理解“拥有”你是幸福的,而世上的一切都无法取代你的一切。。我真的真的很想把他打醒把他叫醒。。别等到失去了她才后悔,那时就太迟了。。
But I had to admit, I would have not caused you the hurt..
The tears that you cried, every single drop is like a slash against my flesh..
My heart writhes in agony.. Dun cry please...
I feel helpless, not near to help.. too far to really show care..
Please allow me a chance to make a difference..
Mr. Stephen Tay spoke to me on friday...
Gave me a damn motivational talk..
I WILL CHIONG FOR PROMOS!!!
Already 3 teachers tell me i UNDERperforming le... WA!!!
I DUN WAN!! i wan over perform!!!!
LOL!!
I gonna do an essay for each subject everyday.. Please hold me accountable frens..
Help me!! Ask me and if I haven't do, force me scold me. Whatever..
Get me to do it..
I WANNA ACE THIS!!
at least 50 points and above!!! WOOTS!!!
Then after promos, It shall be God,U and tracks!!!
RAH!!!!!!! I go bathe first.. SHALL try to continue.. -.-"
carved upon my life at 12:03:00 AM