
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Sianz.. Came online to find quotes for South East Asia.. And woah..
Cannot find at all.. Sianded.. All lame shit de..
Guess SEA history ain't as impt to many people compared to Cold War..
Wa.. That one quote zuay zuay.. Remember till U song.. HAHAH!!
Went out early in the morning..
Ate with my grandma and met reached paya lebar MRT as pre-agreed..
-.-".. Waited there for like 20 mins.. Then sms Cynthia, ask her if she reached le..
She said yeah.. I was like.. -.-".. where?
She say.. Oh at mac le..
WAA!!!! I WAITED FOR SO LONG!!
In the end is cuz communication break down.. hahah..
But I did send the sms saying Paya Lebar MRT..
Guess she misunderstood when I suggested where to meet..
Studied with her till like 5..
Woah.. It was way fruitful compared to me rotting at home..
She's like super organised and in a way, she makes me study by splitting the work..
-.-".. She do notes on one part and I do on the other..
Then can share.. HAHAH!! super zai can..
Then I learn alot lor..
Tml studying with her again in SRJC library..
In the course of studying and note-taking..
We talked.. about some stuff..
About our respective future jobs.. Hahah..
Btw.. I either being a Lawyer, Police Officer or going into music industry..
Song writing and Going into a band I guess..
Hahah.. She talked about how being a lawyer is like and how police officer is like..
How black and corrupted things could be..
Well.. It's true.. Any institute without God as its centre bound to have corruptibility de..
Its just how jialat nia..
Anyway.. Then we talk about music industry..
Hahah.. Its my interest also... Singing and playing music..
I gonna learn guitar after promos.. And be4 As learn drumming!!!
After As go learn piano.. Woots.. This my plan.. And learn singing..
I got an ok voice I think.. :)
At any rate.. i love singing.. So its ok la.. Yeah..
the music industry may well be my hinterland next time..
Cycled when I came home.. Supposed to have destressed me but in the end like just as stressed..
Haishzz.. Exercise also nvm.. I growing fat le.. like I said..
2 ppl say le..
I gonna cut down on food, esp carbo and start running after PROMOS!!
YEEAAAHH!!
Concentrate on winning sports day next year man.. Gonna own le..
My speed is still the top currently..
Just that Thomas can win me by stamina.. Yeah.. That means.. if we keep racing 100m non stop..
He will start winning me at perhaps the 4th time..
Cuz my stamina sux.. I GONNA MAKE IT GOSU!!! Heh..
And well.. Enuff on emoing about U in my blog for now..
I got so much stuff liao.. Somemore thinking of u just a burden..
I gonna minimise on that man..
Quote from me.. Listen up..
"A true man is able to control his feelings and emotions despite all circumstances.."
Yes, u may feel sad.. But U are not controlled by ur feelings.. U bloody control them..
Let them not decide on ur actions.. Let ur actions decide them..
But I gotta admit.. U are still the one I think of constantly..
wonder when am I gonna get pass that..
Real soon I hope.. (Not possible though.. Cuz Partly is I dun wan forget.. -.-".. Stupid right?)
Ok la.. back to PROMOS MUGGGING!!
Supermugger is back..
Patson.. I will do ur game thingy after promos.. Heh.. Cheerios..
A funny and cheerful Christopher is emerging, shadowing the emo one..
See less of the emo one ba..
carved upon my life at 7:26:00 PM