
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
我向上苍发誓:我要尽一位爱你的人所有的力量保护你,直到我从这颗星球上离开的那一天。。
This was found and editted from a book..
But it really spoke to me today..
I really do mean it..
Everyday seems like a torture..
And somehow today, I had to look u in the eye twice..
Both by accident..
I wondered if you had noticed my expression after u nonchalently looked away..
I wondered if you had felt that feeling that I have been feeling..
I wondered about how it would be like if things had been better..
My fren told me, "hey, u are dumb can? you should have just said yes to being a fren first.."
But I told him/her.. I just wanna be honest..
Like I told U before..
Liking someone is not entirely about having u..
Its about being with u even as a fren and just ensure u are happy..
**And I did be happy..
Though we are barely frens now..
Rest assured that, though I think you would have better help..
But nevertheless, if you have a problem, dun hesitate to call me and talk..
I dun mind at all..
Dun because of the current situation now, decide that I may not be happy..
I cannot be ur bf, then i shall be ur fren..
Not much of one now.. But I will just be that backstage, insignificant guy..
look for me if u need to.. Anything at all..
I am always here.. Right here waiting..
Shall go bathe now.. See if i can add more things later..
** denotes that there are more things to be said..But i just dun wan to..
carved upon my life at 9:13:00 PM