Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When it's all done

And the streaks of light in the sky fade from blue to grey.
And the ripples in my eyes, watch the day away.
And I'm sitting in the cold, thinking what went wrong.
The right place, the wrong time,
Goin' on too long...

The words of friends and higher powers...oh...
Cut through the pain,
confusion starts and...Oh...

You tell me, it will be alright in the end.
But when it's all done, i'll never do this again.
I wanted to be me, but man I simply ain't.
And when it's all done, I'm just not the one

Striking all the same old patterns,
living day to day.
Wishin' I could change it all,
in hope, in despair...
No room for failures in this endless people chase.
No cinderalla endings, just too many strains.

The words of friends and higher powers...oh...
Cut through the pain,
confusion starts and... oh.

You tell me, it will be alright in the end.
But when it's all done, i'll never do this again.
I wanted to be me, but man I simply ain't.
And when it's all done, i'm just not the one.

Bridge:
Thank you for fighting with me.
You win but I get stronger...
Someday, I'll make the difference,
just not now...

You tell me, it will be alright in the end.
But when it's all done, i'll never do this again.
I wanted to be me, but man I'm simply ain't.
And when it's all done, i'm just not the one.

You tell me, it will be alright in the end.
But when it's all done, i"ll never do this again.
I wanted to be me, but man I'm simply ain't.
And when it's all done, I'm just not the one.
When it's all done... I'm just not the one.

Ending:
Maybe it will happen, maybe someday.

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:06:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.