
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
woah.. Today was quite eventful..
Day progressed smoothly..
Something I am thankful for..
Had econs tutorial and I learnt loads.. woots.. MRS TAN ROCKS!!
lol..
Then had PE.. oh yeah..
Maybe it ain't as smooth as i thought liao..
Our game planning thing screwed up.. BIG TIME!!
zzzzzz...
Had different opinion and I sort of cracked..
Declared that I wun be the group leader anymore..
Cuz I was appointed so that the rest wun take the shitty responsibility..
Lol.. As in they wun be held responsible for handing the thing up on time..
or doing it..
Thus..
I did it on my own..
Designed the game etc la..
All by myself.. (not all their fault also.. I didn't really bring them together to discuss.. My fault I guess..)
Then my fren altered it..
game became haywire..(not altogether my fren's fault la..)
But anyway.. I thought I had enuff of everything le..
However as I looked back..
I realised I had been too rash..
Something I have to change..
and fast..
Well.. I guess its cuz i am stressed(who ain't huh??)
but then mine is no only promos..(btw i think i might fail promos due to the lack of knowledge of everything after mids.. )
I was troubled cuz of her..
Though it wasn't like her will do so..
She seems to be staying in this punny brain of mine for good..
lol..
And cuz of that, I cannot really concentrate on studying..
Whatever la.. Not her fault also..
My fault for not being able to forget..
But then and again..
Who can forget someone so quickly?
Then and again.. She is someone who is different to me..
The situation is entirely different.. and she is the first gal I did lose quite alot of sleep over..
The first gal that occupied my mind so much that I cannot even study properly..(cannot remember anything sia..)
Haishzz.. Nah.. Have to cope with it lor..
will try my best.. lol..
Anyway.. after PE, had a SUPER DUPER interesting History lecture...
WA!! the info I absorbed is whoooo.. alot.. lol..
like the fact that president kennedy was assasinated 3 weeks after the south korean dictator was killed in the coup..
SO poor thing.. :(
Then had the best GP lesson..
we talked and had informal conferencing..
MISS DIANE YOW IS THE BEST!! THE BEST OF THE BEST!!
hahah.. I TELL U!! NO CT IS BETTER THAN HER!!! HAHAHAHAH!!
haishzz.. But she's leaving.. :(
sad sad sad..
Then had this super long break.. Well.. quite long anyway..
Like one and a half hour..
I went library to do my chinese..
Oh.. Saw her along the way when I walked out of the library... Zzzzz... :(
Then I NEARLY CRIED in chinese lesson...
I holding back my tears and I could feel it threatening to roll down anytime..
Wa... cannot blame me.. I watched a touching video..
Its I NOT STUPID 2...
The part about cheng cai only..
How he converse with his father rudely..
How his father tried to change and bought this cute bag for him but was turned down..
How his father was hospitalised after saving his son from this gang..
How his father copied a letter like a 100+ times to all schools requesting them to accept cheng cai as he was expelled..
What was even more touching was.. the letter was in english..
and his father was an illiterate in english..
How his father was talking about how there are no children that are not teachable..
Only parents who are failures at teaching..
Somehow, at this point, I thought of U (briefly)..
And wondered how u would be like being a mum..
whether u would be fierce or nice..
etc la.. When I read the passage also liddat..
Anyway.. Lucky the teacher stopped there..
Or I bet I would be crying le.. haishzz.. emo me..
At some point of time, I felt damn depressed and distressed also..
cuz i thought about how I am worthy to be with u..
How smart u are.. and how dumb I am..
How rich U are.. And how poor I am..
etc la..
and how I would be able to be a supporting husband..
Would u need me when u could have so many more better guys out there?
hmmm.. think not..
Well.. I know le.. Since I didn't apply for the global classroom experience thing cuz I didn't want to add extra burden to my mum..(didn't know sch will siao siao subsidise so much..)
And how I am grieving about how i missed a splendid opportunity..
I decided le..
When I grow up, I wanna be smart.. Earn loads of money..
and travel the world with my frens..
And learn new stuff everyday..
Guess thats a motivation..
Gonna work towards it..
hahah.. Well.. God and his ppl do come first and so does family..
I will definitely be willing to give everything up for these two..
yeah.. Even more so for u.. heh..
Anyway.. Had training like siao today and now my thigh muscles are aching like no one's business..
Sianz.. Did about 200m of lunges.. Near it ba.. hahah.. Ran like siao..
And did omg.. at least a 150 crunches.. Think got more..
Stooopid tong pin la.. keep doing..
When he say stop at 100.. he will do till 110.. then i say ok..
Then lets do till 120.. then he do till 140..
Something liddat la..
HAHA!!
It was like an informal competition.. heh..
Anyway.. I took out history.. I said.. WA!!
Like arms race.. HAHAH!! trying to outdo each other in terms, now of stomach endurance..
HAHAH!! come to think of it..
My stomach still abit aching.. Sianz..
LOL!! nevertheless, it was fun..
Had dinner with Tong Pin, Desmond, Gwen, Jing Xin and Jason whom we happen to meet at the coffee shop..
He left for tuition early though..
LOL!!
OH YEAH!!
Then desmond performed an incredible death defying "stunt"..
HAHA!! he go shout out "CHRISTINA!!"
thats cuz we saw mr and mrs tan eating and desmond siao de..
Go call till liddat..
At first, they never hear.. Then desmond shout it again..
siao sia.. They staring at me.. that kinda murderous stare..
Then desmond still ask me whats Mr Tan KK's name..
Wa.. I think he intends to being mroe trouble.. -.-"
anyway, he got slayed by Mr Tan.. -.-"
Then he became very distressed..
kinda apologectic as he didn't mean it.. but at the same time puzzled cuz the other teachers he did this too just smiled..
Guess the couple were not entirely happy....
Then I chiong down to geylang west library to study with Victor..
HAHAH!! Studied abit..
But ended up talking about some stuff...
Now I am back here writing this stuff while my heart continues aching with the rest of my body..
esp my stomach and legs..arms abit also.. Did push ups and pull ups..
Zzzzz.. I gonna have 6 pacs man.. Woots.. Under that layer of fats.. Should have de lor..
Nitez anyway.. Freaking tired..
Good luck, U..
Cheerios..
P.S. I am worried that one of my fren is distancing away.. Haishzz.. Hope things will turn out
fine.. Shit always ALWAYS happen to me.. I am a magnet for shit and bad luck.. i think.. No gal
will love me.. results sux.. family having certain problems.. NB!! damn irritaing..
carved upon my life at 10:56:00 PM