Flying Escapades..

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Woots!!
I AM SO IN LOVE!!!
WITH GOD!! Woooohooooooo!!!
I so totally love prayer meet!!
God spoke to me as I resurrendered my life to him!!
He said, even if the entire world were to hate me..
even if no one would ever like me.
even if no girl would like me back.
It doesn't matter...
Cuz He loves me more than anyone could..
WA!!! GOD!! I LOVE U TOO!!!
Heh..
Made a pact with God..
If I study hard for my Promos for the next remaining days..
He will bless me with GOOD RESULTS!!
YEAH!! I am so gonna lift up God's glory with my results k..
No Gaming.. No more thoughts of her..
liking her still her though.. Heh.. not gonna do anything about it.. Not anymore..
No frenship jiu no frenship lor.. Just that if she in trouble, I WILL be there..

OK!! Enuff about sad and emo stuff..
My new nick shall be ReallyEnthuKid now..
And oh.. I have made a new agreement..
U shall no longer see the lame and spastic me..
I will be super serious now..
Had enuff with being dao-ed..
When all I was trying to do was to bring up the atmosphere and make ppl laugh
Since ppl dun appreciate, then I shall be serious le..
Dun expect any jokes from me..
This new me will be different..
All emotions shall be kept deep within me, locked..
That includes my anger I hope.. Will try..
Patience is of the virtue!!!
Heh.. Anyway, this new me shall be permanent I guess..
Emoing shall be kept to myself and my private blog..
Nah.. Not gonna waste time emoing on people who ain't worth is now..
PROMOS FIRST!!
Wait.. God first!! HEH!! PROMOS next..

Oh yeah.. Qinning.. Get well soon.. You make me worried..
Prelims le still sick.. Will Keep yeah in prayer..
Darren too.. Dun worry about ur Bro k?
Remember.. God is greater than all things.. ALL
As long as u persist in faith..
I believe God will work his miracle..
ALL J2s in my church and those I know..
May God bless you for your studies too..

Tml studying with Hareen and Alicia.. Go run at 9 first..
Then study at 10.. WOOTS!!
Totally love running..
Anyway.. I go sleep le.. TML gonna chiong liao..
PROMOS HERE I COME!!!
LET ME WHACK AND MINCE U!!
AND EMERGE VICTORIOUS CAUSE I AM A CHILD OF GOD!!!
WOOHOOO!!!
Cheerios ppl!!! :)

ReallyEnthuKid....... signing off..

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:15:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.