
Monday, October 1, 2007
Wahahahah... Was bored so I decided to upload some random pics.. And here they are.. :) Wa.. I tell u.. This is my favourite picture man.. I wish I could be Ichigo.. Hahah!! And save the gal I like in this manner.. -.-".. If she's in trouble that is.. Oh.. He's way up in the air if U all dunno.. meaning his cape is like fluttering.. WOOTS!!
May not be entirely new one la..
New one in my phone.. but then I using Vista..
Then the stupid Sony Ericsson thing not compatible lor.. Stupid programme..
hahah..
Anyway.. Just enjoy this while I go sleep and get rid of the throbbing pain in my head now..
Was speaking to Cherryl just a while ago..
She was worried about her exams later.. (its 2.10am now.. Bet U are asleep too..)
JIAYOU FOR MATHS!!! Nitez and cheerios..
Hmmm.. My fren once commented this as two power rangers running.. HAHAH!! I am the black ranger huh.. Oh man.. look at my retard face.. -.-"..
So cool..
This one was taken in june's camp.. Went for SMUN!! Woah.. It just rocks k.. And the gals there also not bad.. I meant in terms of character.. -.-".. Looks to me also quite pretty le.. but not as pretty and beautiful as.........
Hmmm.. This minuscule picture of my shepherd and I!! LOL!!
dun ask me why i suddenly feel like adding pics..
But everything seems haywire.. (I mean this is the first time I posting pics.. But I think I figured things out le..)
Anyway, this pic is so nice..
Saw it at nexus like last week..
but i decided to post it..
Cuz it looked so cool..
Loved that picture..
and the words that might be spoken..
"Come ye good and faithful servant.."
WOAH!! I gonna be like that one day.. GOD!!!
LOL!! this one taken long ago at hougang mac.. But it looks nice..
Except my specs a lil lil slanted!!!!!!
hahaha.. Sianded.. Spoil pic sia..
Some ppl say we look like me together.. but eh..
She attached liao.. So dun anyhow say hor..
My heart is with someone else now anyway.. heh..
carved upon my life at 1:51:00 AM