Flying Escapades..

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Had CG today.. Was wonderful.. Especially the teaching..
WA!! I really thank God for the group man..
I remembered being affected by the fact that I had no frens to accompany me somewhere..
Coupled by the fact that I was late cuz I woke up late..
and the fact that The bus somehow took 25 mins to come, when it normally takes 12 max,
Really pisses me off..
I remember reaching Yanyu's house feeling angry..
I was on the verge of losing my temper especially after a little kid making noisy malay words in the bus.. Shouting and shouting.. Then the family member, the bro and the mum like joiining in liddat..
It really irks me especially when I was so heated..
I prayed to God for patience I was barely able to control my anger..
I think this is in connection with the fact that I was distressed over CERTAIN stuff also..
Thus leading to my short fuse..

Anyway.. I reached Yanyu's house feeling angry and very veryy irritated..
But I think the CG really cheered me up..
I really LOVE them.. I decided that they shall be my love from now on..
Focusing everything on them shall be what my life shall be..
Even if they have moved on.. I will still value them and be there for them.. Thats for certain..
They are the first CG that really feels like a family.. Cheer me up when I am unhappy..
This I will nvr exchange even the world riches with..
In fact, I would even die protecting it..
Its given me life.. And WA!! I got nothing to say..
I just feel loved.. Through the little things..
Its all about the little things as I always say.. My belief..
had wonderful worship session..
God spoke to me thru the music and I just felt all my anger ebb away..
Shared about my wallet during testimony time and felt better too,
as God comforted me through the verse I shared with the CG..
Its comes from 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
--> Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Wa.. This verse really speaks to me in terms of all the troubles I facing.. All..
I felt comforted and at ease.. Though I still felt like I could use a lil more frens and I kept thinking about.........
That was when Kaiwen brought all the J1s to eat at somewhere near AMK Hub..
Suki Sushi..
That was when wa.. I felt like we are close.. Bonded..
Thank you Darren, Timothy, Faith and Kaiwen..
Thank you for making a difference..
I definitely feel impt..
Had great fun trying to solve some detective game..
one where u gotta ask question.. Then the person can only answer yes or no..
It was fun and definitely brought my spirit up..
Yeah..

Came back late.. Thank God mum understood..
Had late dinner.. Had family time and it was nice..
Its like we talked about Christ and how we felt..
I feel more responsible and I needa step up in terms of my walk with God..
Wa.. Today turned out so much better than I thought.. Praise Jesus!! Yeah!!
Hahah.. its like 1.44am le.. zzz.. its like saturday le.. ahahah.. K la..
I go sleep le.. Shall blog about what i learned in CG tml.. Certain stuff very impt..
heh.. KK!! cheerios.. ADIOS!!!

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:30:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.