Flying Escapades..

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

hahah.. Now in sch.. Decide to blog..
Well.. I will do what I owe Patson.. -.-"
Ever since 10 september.. Bleh >.<
Here goes..


List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for: (zzzz.. my birthday like still quite long sia..)


1. Well.. To Be a Better Christian..
2. Hmmm.. To score well for Prelims and As.. Heh..
3. Eh.. Cannot really be in BGR both cuz...... and have to set good examples for other Christians but............ (like Patson.. Want to be loved k.. >.<>
4. Eh.. Just be happy the whole year round..
5. For everyone I know to know God..
6. Can I just have one more? Plz plz? -.- I want a PSP( new version one.. :x)

Rawrrr Patson gave 10.. -.-" I also want..

Answer the following questions:

1. The person who tag you is?
Eh.. Dey.. I said Patson le right? Tsk tsk..

2. Your relationship with him is?
Eh.. We are gay partners.. Sianded.. They just decided not to repeal 377a. Liddat cannot be together le.. >.<
Siao.. JK hor.. He my fren plus my (maybe still) sheep and my fellow brother in Christ..

3. Your 5 impressions of him.
Aiyo Why so much de.. -.-
1) Loves Gaming
2) Great worker who can chiong late nights
3) Someone who loves God alot (jiayou and overcome your problem k?)
4) Confused young teen who wants be loved by.. ahem ahem.. >.<
5) Can be quite stubborn at times... Yeah.. Very.. :X--No offence..

4. The most memorable thing he has done for you?
Well.. He emo-ed with me in class.. hahah.. Many thanks :)

5. The most memorable word he has said to you?
Whatever. As in he really said whatever.. (most memorable cuz he always say that when he is being stubborn.. >.<

6. If he becomes your lover, you will?
WA!! I will be over the moon.. Ask government to repeal 377a lor.. hahaha.. >.<
I WILL RUN AWAY!! -.-".. I dun like gays..

7. If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she will need to improve on will be?
Ermm.. Be more patient.. dun be so stubborn..
Trust thy shepherd more..
Have faith and stick with God no matter what..
And most imptly.. Get a sex change.. >.<

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Huh? Who said he was my fren..
LOL!! hmmm.. I will prepare for war?
Cuz he most likely will want to kill me.. -.-"

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Because he is jealous that I...... with............ :X (not possible though..)

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
Eh.. Somehow this question like abit abit sick..
Well.. help him get back to God, both as a shepherd and as a fellow in christ..

11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Someone who can be very stubborn and gets on my nerves sometimes..
But has great knowledge of God and geniunely loves Him..
GAMBATE!!

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Hmm.. Many differing views ba..
Positive de aside..
Negative de would be like
Due to greatly "reliable" rumours.. Half the school would believe me to be a despo stalker.. -.-"
So not true k..
Well.. Definitely EnthuEmoKid.. Both Enthu and Emo..
And well.. Someone who is quite quick to temper when I am stressed ba..

13. The character you love of yourself is?
Hmmm.. That I am very friendly? And that I strive to be more like a gentlemen..

14. On the contary, the character you hate most of yourself is?
Wa.. I wan like Patson.. Write a few..
Hmmm.. being quick to anger..
Making rash decisions.. Without thinking thru..
Not cherishing someone.....
Being unable to help my frens when I want to.. like when our friendship is sour?
Being Jealous sometimes..
Being Emo..
Not being able to get a gf.. Must be cuz i sux.. -.-"

15. The most ideal person you want to be?
is Jesus Christ counted as a person? If he is then yeah..
But I think he is more of a saint.. our saviour..
Well.. If cannot then.. I want to be like Pastor Ben.. :)
Cuz he is powerful in Christ....
Full of Wisdom.... and.... and... and... Well.. u get what i mean..

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Well.. Who really does? Maybe yeah.. there is.. But who bothers to?
tag me or sms me if you really do.. '_'

17. For people whom I have hurt:
hahah.. yeah man.. you deserve it.. zzzz.. Jk...
Well.. i am definitely very sorry..
To those whom I may have hurt without knowing.. i am really Sorry..
Plz tell me if you need to.. i will change..
To the two I can currently remember.. I am very sorry.. Just so freaking sorry... I dunno what to do..

18. Pass this quiz to 10 ppl that you wish to know how they feel about you.
Eh.. What if i dunno their blogs?

1.Qinning
2.Alicia
3.Shem
4.YuHsuan
5.Evelyn
6.Mabel
7.Jiawenn
Wa.. Cannot think of anyone.. what a miracle..
8.Jon Quek
9.Marian
10.Timothy

[Plz note. If you are intending to do this quiz, I advise you to fill in the 10 names first before proceeding with your reading, otherwise it wun be fun.. >.<]

1. Who is 6 having a relationship with?
Errr.. Currently no one I guess? Sheesh.. Why have to ask this question?
Guess I am suay enuff huh..
2. Is no. 9 a male or a female?
Hmmm.. I have my doubts but I guess she's a female?

3. If no. 7 and 10 are together, would it be a good thing?
WA!!! Cannot imagine.. They dun really know each other I think..
but wa.. ok la.. good thing I dunno.. But they dun look like they did be suited for each other..

4. How about 8 and 5?
OMG!!! Firstly they dunno each other. Confirm plus chop..
And even if they did, I doubt they will like each other anyway.. Evelyn got mozzie..
Jon Quek, I dun think he is interested in relationship.. So spiritual right? Unlike me.. tsk tsk..
I shall ask him about whether he wants a gf though.. HAHAH!!

5. What is no. 2 studying about?
Ermmm.. History, H2 Chinese and Econs?
Same H1.. -.-"..

6. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
I guess last night during CG? Wa.. I gonna miss u man.. Jiayou for As..

7. What type of band music does no. 8 like?
Eh.. Not sure.. But I do know one thing for sure.. He loves Christian Bands.. YEAH!! Hillsong!! etc...

8. Does no. 1 has any siblings?
WA!!! Jialat.. I think so.. AHHH!! dun kill me..

9. Will you woo no. 3?
EEK!! Shem? i know he's funny but.... Siao sia..

10. How about no.7?
Hmm.. To be honest, I wouldn't mind.. But I doubt she will like me anyway..

11. Is no. 4 single?
Yep.. Right on the dot.. heh..

12. What is the sirname of no.5?
Tan?
13. What is the nickname of no. 10?
Timer
14. What is the hobby of no. 4?
Rockclimbing!! plus emo emo.. :)
15. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
Nah.. They dun even know each other existed can?
16. Where is no. 2 studying at?
Eh.. Dey.. SRJC la..
17. Talk something casually about no. 1.
C-U-T-E!! L-O-L!! S-A-F-A..
18. Have u tried developing feelings for no.8?
wa piang.. This quiz has the uncanny ability to link me with guys.. Twice..
Can't u link me with someone more probable?
19. Where does no.9 live?
Serangoon.. Near St. Gabriels.. Can tell u the whole address but I prefer to let her have her privacy..
20. What colour does no. 4 like?
Sianded.. Jie!! SORRY!!! Blue?
21. Are no. 5 and 1 best fren?
They seriously dunno each other exist.. :)
22. Does no. 7 like no. 2?
Eh.. No la.. -.-".. They not that close too.. -.-"..
And they are definitely both straight..
23. How do u get to know no.2?
Well.. We met under the willow tree and fell in love with each other..
EH DEY!! In SCH LA!!! actually in LT5 at the top right corner..
I will nvr forget this man.. :)
24. Does no. 1 has any pets?
Well.. Am I counted as one? Zzzzz.. Well.. If so.. Then yeah.. hahah.. poor me... -.-"(SAFA)
25. Is no. 7 the most sexiest person on Earth?
Eh.. How can u ask me compare to everyone on earth? Siao ar? Confirm not la..
But she's ok.. not that fat jiu okok, counted as sexy le.. -.-"..
Eh.. She's a nice gal k.. Dun bully her.. >.<
The End..
Apparently this quiz is meant for wasting time.. but its fun nevertheless.. I am suay la..
hahah.. All things dun go as funny.. -.-".. Will post in a later while.. Cheerios..

Another page
carved upon my life at
8:50:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.